Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm a terrible person.

I've been neglecting both my mods. It's been months since I last updated. I'm really sorry, but I've just been really busy with things in my personal life lately. I still plan on pushing out the 'Rabbit Hole' by March (In time for Easter). And then after that I will be busy supporting the Rabbit Hole with bug fixes.

At some point, I really do want to go back and fix some of the remaining bugs in the DB Resurrection. With the technology I have, and my Voice Actresses enthusiasm, I could very well release additional content without releasing a second mod. It wouldn't be a part 2 per se, but I could wrap up the ending of part 1 a little better.

My apologies to those who have been trying to contact me via E-mail, I just haven't had time or mental energy to read and reply lately. I'm even more sorry to the Nexus community, I from time to time make posts on Steam Workshop because I use Steam for development at work every day, but I haven't visited the Nexus since last year.

Don't worry, the Dark Brotherhood Resurrection Creator shall Rise Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment