- Version 1.1 update fixed the Nexus bugs, but it also featured improvements to the quest Bring out your virgins (Some users were not getting credit for killing virgins)
- Version 1.2 fixed a bug that was preventing Stabby from following some players, also prevented the mod from starting.
- Version 1.3 fixed players not being able to kill the final boss.
- Mod adds a broken new 'Breton' race, causes an extra floating head in character creation screen
- The quest marker after Yuvon is killed points to the wrong place
- The Nexus version still does not have lip files for all Audio
Some might be wondering 'Why haven't you fixed the minor bugs yet?' the truth is, every single update I make has the possibility of introducing new bugs. Even Bethesda fell into this trap when their Xbox 360 patch caused dragons to start flying backwards!
So now that I have confirmed all the NPB's (non-playable bugs) have been fixed, I plan on turning my attention this weekend to the minor bugs.
Also, have I mentioned we now have a Wiki? It features a full walkthrough for the mod. It's not quite complete yet, I also plan on finishing it this weekend.